As an essential service, ETC will remain open during the Covid-19 pandemic in an effort to continue providing much needed care to our patients. Some clinics hours and availability may be adjusted during this time. The safety of our patients has always been and will continue to be our top priority.
What We Are Doing:
- Offering Telemedicine options for therapy at home.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures all all locations.
- Checking temperature of all patients and staff upon entry.
- Limiting number of people in the clinic per CDC recommendations.
- Employees will continue to implement proper handwashing/sanitizing procedures between patients.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available within the clinic.
How You Can Help
- Check out our Telemedicine options.
- If you have a fever, abnormal cough, loss of smell/taste, or just generally feel sick, STAY HOME! (you will not be charged a cancelation fee even for same day cancelations).
- Wear a cloth or paper face mask in public and when you come to your sessions.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Sanitize before and after using equipment.
- Minimize going out into public.
- Maintain a safe 6 foot distance from others.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow.
We truly appreciate all of our patients and understand these are abnormal and trying times. We will continue to follow all CDC guidlines to make sure all of our clinics are safe and will continue to be a place for recovery and healing.